Saturday, August 2, 2014

Skateboard Swing DIY project w/ pics.

Here are some photos of different skateboard deck swings. I am in the process of building one, and will post a full description, of the process, with photos in the next few days.  I have been skateboarding for over twenty years, so I have many old decks to use for this project.  I think a new board would be good to use, as my old board are often pretty messed up, and could furnish the swing rider with some unwanted slivers and splinters.

I want to make sure my design is safe and stable, and I don't want it to be an eyesore out in the yard.

Here are some designs I am going to use for ideas:





                                           From doitandhow.com//skateboard-swing/ link
Here are a few other cool looking skate swing pics:




No comments:

Post a Comment