Tuesday, December 15, 2015

The Best BBQ Pitmasters of the South | Southern Living



I think this will be a program I need to watch, as I am going to build a smoker this winter, and
think these gentlemen would be the place to learn the art of barbecue.  This episode visit various barbecue hot spots throughout the South.

Each area has its own unique take on the best process for producing outstanding BBQ.  Someday, I would like to visit all these different places to sample the fine victuals and learn more about producing awesome BBQ. 

After watching this show,  I am amazed at the amount of patience each one of these chefs demonstrate, and I wonder if I would have the patience to make such spectacular dishes.  I guess
"All Good Things Come to Those Who Wait" is a fitting saying for the art of making BBQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment