Friday, December 25, 2015

How To Become A Licensed Freight Broker With The FMCSA: Hofer Ag. Logistics LLC





How to Obtain Your Freight Broker Authority by Scott Woods

This video goes over how to get Broker Authority.   It is Form OP-1.   It will also get authority for being an owner operator or freight broker.  I would recommend doing your research before signing up for any broker classes, or working for any truck brokerages.   Scams abound in the industry, and I can say this because I was involved in a scam with some brokers.   One of the things that bothered me most about freight brokering is the fact that truckers are usually the ones getting taken advantage of and I wouldn't be able to sleep well at night if I was taking part in shady business practices.  AKA...there isn't a place for me in the world of brokering freight.   The one place I have seen a broker that I would like as a mentor is a small freight broker in Huron, SD.  I watched the video on Hofer Ag. Logistics, and was thoroughly impressed by the ethics, respect, and knowledge of Becky Hofer.   Google Hofer Ag. Logistics to learn more about a great freight broker.

No comments:

Post a Comment