Sunday, December 20, 2015

Teachers Pay Teachers: Links to Using Podcasts in the Classroom

New Year, New Routine - Looking Forward to 2016 | Teachers Pay Teachers

I taught English for quite a few years, and I was always looking for new ideas to help engage my students.  I  get email updates from quite a few teacher websites, and I always find the info. from Teachers Pay Teachers to be helpful.

The site uses tips from teachers around the United States, and I like this latest information because of the podcast suggestions, such as  lets-podcast/, and other info. from a teachers utilizing podcasts in the classroom.   I follow many podcasts, and really like the way this free source of communication can help students and teachers learn new things.


Links to using podcasts in the classroom:

University of South Florida: Using Podcasts in the Classroom

From: http://www.edtechnetwork.com : Educational Podcasting

No comments:

Post a Comment