Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Eric Budd: Video of his Art

This is a video of the amazing artwork of Eric Budd.  He was my 9th grade teacher and I learned alot from him. I am happy to see he is creating art, as I have lived by many of his words of wisdom. When I was in his class, I was a disrespectful student but he took my suggestion to bring in a mortician for career day, which was one of the highlights, as we were allowed to ask questions and the mortician gave us answers and didn't seem to be bullshitting.  I remember Mr. Budd getting after me for reading truck driving magazines in class, and I told him I didn't have to pay attention because I was going to be a trucker. He told me it would probably be too confining of a profession...and he was right.
Anyway, check out the video of his brilliant artistic creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment