Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Hoback Junction/Granite Falls Wyoming AWLS DAY 1

Camped in Hoback campground last night after a long drive through
Yellowstone. Park ranger was kind enough to let me pass through the park for free...." Didn't see you, and you didn't see me: ).   Yellowstone is busy but the waves were breaking like mad due to the winding weather. The water is very cold, kinda like Lake Superior.
Day one at the Wilderness school.  I checked in,   I camped in hoback junction forest service site- 15 bucks a night, and drove up and hiked some waterfalls. My phone hasn't worked since I got to
Wyoming. Camp is nice, and I have my own room.   Met a nice trapper that lives up here and traps pine marten.  This is some very beautiful country, especially Granite Falls:

No comments:

Post a Comment