Monday, February 8, 2016

How to Podcast Links

http://www.podcasting-tools.com/podcasting-101.htm


From the site:
Podcasts can be used for a number of different things, and as the industry evolves I'm sure broadcasters and webmasters will find additional ways to use podcasts in the future.
1.) Talk Shows
2.) Music Shows
3.) Interviews
4.) Story Telling
5.) Tutorials
6.) Directions
7.) Commentaries
8.) Sportscasts


http://www.smartpassiveincome.com/how-to-start-a-podcast-podcasting-tutorial/   This whole site  is filled with useful information on how to get a passive income stream going.  
From the site:
Starting a podcast has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. Ever. In this complete tutorial, you’re going to learn, step-by-step, how to start a podcast. Thank you to the thousands of people who have emailed me and also those who have let me know in person that this is the very tutorial that helped you get started. That’s why I do what I do, and so let’s get right to it…









No comments:

Post a Comment