Monday, September 15, 2014

Tiny Camper Living, Campfires, and Essential Supplies

'
Firewood:   I cut all that slabwood, and asked the park ranger if I could burn the firewood, due to all the restrictions in MN.  I procured the slip that certified the firewood, got it checked by the ranger, and spent last night around a campfire, cleaning up over 40 agates I found on my evening walk.  I will  post pictures today! With a little adapting, staying in a small, organized space can be comforting, rather than confining.






I have been camping out in my 19 ft. pull behind, and the nights are starting to get a little chilly up in Minnesota.  I have electricity at my site, and I am finding the small electric ceramic heaters to be very helpful, along with some extra quilts and sleeping bags. It is a small space, but provides all the conveniences.

Here are some nice items to have throughout the day>
  • lighter for starting fires
  • Hand sanitizing liquid (for avoiding poison ivy and starting fires)
  • Cans of Beans
  • Beverages
  • Sunflower seeds
  • Jiffy Pop Popcorn 

Here's to RV small camper living!


No comments:

Post a Comment