Monday, May 27, 2013

Oncourse training begins tomorrow.

am attending Oncourse training tomorrow, and can't wait to learn about more ways to help
students get off to a good start academically.   The training is also going to be a great resource
and reference for my upcoming ebook.

My study plan for the training tomorrow is to bring my laptop for note-taking, since the training goes from 8-5, I plan to take a great deal of notes.   I will review the notes, and share some of my perspective of the training for my blog audience.  I look forward to the training, and always love a good academic challenge.  Holding my attention for hours at a time is very difficult, but I find that when I take notes on key points, and my own observations of the content, it really helps me focus on the task at hand. 



No comments:

Post a Comment