Wednesday, May 1, 2013

College Success: College Free Study Skills Links and Downloads

The Learning Commons I worked at was awarded department of the year by Central Lakes College students. We had a celebration yesterday, and I want to thank all of the tutors for their assistance, collaboration, and feedback concerning effective study skills.  Their efforts have helped a great deal with my study skills research.  Here are a few helpful links my students and I have used:

University of Wisconsin River Falls: Study Skills Links (plethora of free study skills info.)

http://www.howtostudy.org/ (tons of info.)

Long Beach College Free Study Skills Downloads


I keep researching study skills, because I realize we all learn differently. But by being persistent and trying out different assessments, it is possible to find strategies that work.  Try and try and try again...and don't give up!  Learning to study is like learning to play guitar. You can always keep progressing!

No comments:

Post a Comment