Sunday, February 23, 2014

Great aptitude tests for learning more about your personal strengths: CAREER SEARCH

Yahoo's 5 best career aptitude tests...Give them a try!

I am a big fan of diagnostics, and I have been using these tests to help students figure out their strengths, and I see that it opens many of their minds to the attitude that they do have the SKILLS TO PAY THE BILLS!  The students find a great deal of gratification in having their strengths read aloud, and I encourage everyone to take the test, and read aloud all of  the different ideas for future progression and happiness.

If you can connect with the right career, and find a job that you don't dread, you can avoid the dreaded Sunday night blues.   The good things about career assessments is they give people a choice to figure out what else they can do if their present career or job is making them miserable.
I thing career assessments are a great assett for lifelong learners:interesting Sunday Blues Huffington Post article
Have a happy Sunday!
Wish I was at the beach!  Might have to see what careers I can find at the beach in Florida!

No comments:

Post a Comment