Monday, September 9, 2019

The best diet for truckers and it's not keto

https://www.truckinginfo.com/325524/commentary-whats-the-best-diet-for-truck-drivers

I found this to be a very informative article that addresses one of my main issues with the keto diet. The author makes some great points, and one of things that I found myself thinking about after reading the article is the following point:
Avoid high-animal-protein, low-carb diets such as the Atkins Diet and Paleo diet. While there is initial rapid weight loss, too much animal protein causes a variety of complications, including inflammation and oxidative stress (even gout), and is connected to higher mortality rates, meaning more illness and death.

I am interested in what other people have to say about the above statement.  Thanks for checking out the article

No comments:

Post a Comment