Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Modern Dog Houses


Finding a decent looking modern doghouse can be difficult.  I have been researching some of the prefabricated designs from Lowes, and have found they look too much like the cookie cutter house designs scattered throughout suburban areas.
Here are some doghouse designs I would like to try building.  They are much different from the dog houses and chicken coops I have thrown together with found objects in the past. I like these designs and feel they would be allowed by most home owner associations. 



Here are a few pictures of houses offered at Lowes:

Aspen Pet 2.48-ft x 3.25-ft x 3.9-ft Plastic Dog HouseThe Aspen

The Trixie coming in at $284 which seems like quite a bit.


 I am partial to the DIY option so I can save money and add some personal preferences to the dog house. 


No comments:

Post a Comment