Sunday, October 25, 2015

BUILDING A SHIPPING PALLET DEER HUNTING BLIND –PART 1 and PART 2

Part 1
Deer hunting season starts the first weekend in November up in my neck of the woods: the northern part of Minnesota.  Hopefully, the wolves haven't eaten all the fawns and adult deer, yet.   I am a fan of cheap deer blinds and building plenty of them to keep hunting comfortable, and I am impressed with the youtube video I posted above.  The video's author states the blind was only about $50, but I have a bunch of leftover rolled rubber roofing my father in law salvaged, so I am going to be able to build this for much less.  Check out the video if you are interested in making your own pallet deer blind for the upcoming season.  This blind will work well in many different types of climates, and the hunters who sit in their stands the longest usually end up with the biggest bucks.  Good luck hunting and stay safe out there during the upcoming season.


Part 2


No comments:

Post a Comment