Sunday, August 30, 2015

Cleared for take-off: Pilot finds second career as author - Tulsa World: Whatareyou

Cleared for take-off: Pilot finds second career as author - Tulsa World: Whatareyou

What Are You?

From Tulsa World:
Erin Chappel logged 20 years in her former profession. Then came what she described as the “dark days.”


Chappel said she was lost after retiring, or at least as lost as you can get in a pumpkin aisle.


“I would be, like, in Hobby Lobby every day checking out the pumpkins, trying to figure out what the heck to do with myself,” she said.


“After a long stint of that, my husband said, ‘You know what, I think you are depressed, and you need to figure out what is going on.’ At that very moment, I knew that I needed to do something different.”

No comments:

Post a Comment