Thursday, May 14, 2015

Victor's 1959: Cuban Food in Minneapolis

Image result for Victors 1959





Eating Cuban at Victor's 1959 in the Twin Cities article from Minnesota Monthly



I have been dreaming of taking a trip to Cuba.  Some close family members of mine recently took a trip to the island and I was fascinated by the photos and experiences they shared.   After being in Minneapolis last weekend, I decided to start researching Cuban dining options in the city.  I figured this would be the next best thing to visiting the island. From the reviews I have read Victor's 1959 is the real deal in terms of Cuban cuisine. I will continue to research and plan a future trip to Cuba, but in the mean time I am going to visit Victor's 1959 on my next trip to Minneapolis.

No comments:

Post a Comment