Thursday, May 14, 2015

Joe Rogan Podcast: "The Joe Rogan Experience"

Joe Rogan's podcast and comedy is a exemplary example of the importance of free media in the United States. His common sense approach to this ever changing world is a refreshing viewpoint in this country. His comedy is also very intelligent, and I like the way he calls out people concerning their intellectual laziness.

Here is a link to the JRE or Joe Rogan Experience Podcasts on Youtube.  I listened to an older podcast he conducted with Anthony Bourdain, and was very impressed with the discussion. Since I am also a fan of Anthony Bourdain and his shows, I am biased.

Check out the podcast with Bourdain and post your comments.


I hope you enjoy the JRE as much as I have, and I will be doing other reviews of his podcasts on upcoming posts.




No comments:

Post a Comment