Thursday, May 21, 2015

Allie Knight in Minnesota: Youtube Trucking Video Diary Episode

Allie Knight did a recent youtube video in which she took a day off and road along with a trucker named Trey up here in Minnesota.  It was an interesting episode to watch as most of her videos highlight her solo travels hauling flatbed freight with only her cat along for company.
In the Minnesota episode, she rides along in a nice Kenworth and they are hauling food products up to Alexandria, MN.  Many of the roads they reference on the trip are close to the area where I reside. I also got a kick out of the way she was teasing the driver about his Minnesota accent. Overall, I really enjoy the way she documents her travels, and this Minnesota episode is one of my favorite so far.  I look forward to sharing more of her videos with my blog readers. Keep it between the lines!

No comments:

Post a Comment