Sunday, November 23, 2014

Textbroker: content writing freelance site for newbies with video

I just registered for textbroker.com, and complete their first online writing diagnostics. I have heard many positive reviews of textbroker.com from a number of friends. I always ask the textbroker.com author's the most important question, "But do you get paid?".  The answer is yes, and for the emerging content writer, with many interests, textbroker.com registration is free, so what do I have to lose?
Once my writing diagnostic is evaluated (week or less according to site), I will be able to find some content writing mini gigs, and will be sure keep my blog readers posted on making money with textbroker.com.
Here is a short video tutorial on completing your first order from textbroker.com:


No comments:

Post a Comment