Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Pro Fun Tour: 8/5/14 Location: Hartley Lake and Brainerd, MN

Kayaking, paddleboarding, and taking some journeys on the lake, found a favorite sandbar, and spent time swimming with the kids. Amrie and I race through three feet of water, and I was tuckered out. We also put up a tire style swing, trimmed some tree branches with my new electric chainsaw, let Amrie run the saw, and now it is time to relax. Even got the chickens to quit nesting on the sauna, which Amrie and I prepped and painted today. Also built a new chicken tractor with upstairs for the hens, Goldie, Elvis, and Mother Superior.  I hope they start laying, as I bought bedding, put golf balls in their nests, and have been rounding them up every night, which is a chore to say the least, but it is good exercise. Put new tires on the camper, and we are off on the pro fun tour camping extravaganza tomorrow.

Oh, and Amrie had two hole in ones playing mini golf and she shot a 44, easily winning the golf championship!



No comments:

Post a Comment